Monday 30 March 2015

How does this little Blog travel so far?




I had a look at the stats today, cos it's cool to get a little ego boost from time to time.

I am always more than a little surprised that anyone takes to time to read the silliness I write, but the stats I saw today were a shock!

More than 10 times the number of Aussie readers are hopefully giggling away in the USA. Well what do you know. How bloody cool is that? I guess that life here easily translates. I mean we have English in common and I am guessing that there are lots of Yankie Doodles with somewhat potty mouths cos they don't seem to be offended when I drop the odd F Bomb.

But the really odd thing I found was that there are more than 7 times as many RUSSIANS reading along than. Well this is just bloody fantastic!! It tells me that English must be a common enough language there and that when I do finally get to visit this Bucket List destination I might have less trouble ordering a beer or more likely a Voddie than I thought.

The world really is shrinking like a silk dress or a wool jumper in a hot wash cycle.

I am off to see if I can find a Russian Blogger who writes in English, cos my Russian is shit.

If you are reading this and have time I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment